I am so excited to be joining 12 other bloggers today on this hop to share my favorite things for holiday ideas this year! If you’re stopping by from Maison de Pax, welcome! Rachel has such lovely taste, doesn’t she?!
All of the items in my guide are either my tried and true favorites or things I would love to have under my tree this year.
After you’re done looking over my ideas, make sure to stop by the next gift guide!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Please see my disclosures here for more information.
Clothes & Accessories
- Frye Veronica Slouch Boots in Brown– Oh, these are a dream of mine! Aren’t they pretty? I have a knock-off pair, but nothing can beat the real thing.
- Wood Keeps Wooden Hoop Earrings– There’s just something about jewelry that matches my decor… I own these earrings, and they are absolutely beautiful. Rumor has it, they have even graced the ears of a super famous HGTV farmhouse-loving designer… Make sure to enter the giveaway to win a gift certificate to put towards these earrings or the lovely necklace below!
- Lace Knit Boot Socks– I’m not sure why I haven’t taken the leap with these earlier, but I love how they look- and I think they would be perfect with the Frye Boots. ;)
- Women’s Plaid Flannel Pullover Boyfriend Shirt– This shirt is one of my tried-and-true favorites- comfortable, flattering, and versatile.
- Wood Keeps Ombre Necklace– I love that this is stained with three of my favorite wood colors! So unique, interesting, and beautiful!
- Farmhouse Mirror- I have been wanting a mirror with architectural detail for a long time, and everything about this one is perfect- from the lines to the color, I could see this easily in my home.
- Rustic Wood Ladder– I’m not sure why I haven’t either bought or made one of these yet, but this version is perfect!
- Arrow Book Ends- I remember seeing these at a popular store a few years back, and they sold out very quickly! I love these from Painted Fox Treasures.
- “Life is Either” Wooden Sign- the company that makes these signs, 25:40 love, works with a different charity each month to provide some of the profit from the signs to help people in need. I love that you can add something inspirational to your home while knowing you are helping someone else.
- N.C. Style Tobacco Basket– BasketsbyJuli makes these beautiful baskets. I have been dreaming of adding these to my home for a few months now!
- Emma Rabbit by Hazel Village- these handmade stuffed animals are so charming! I meant to get Lyla one for Easter and it slipped my mind. There will definitely be one for each of my kids under the tree this year!
- Fancy Free Finery Felt Flower Crown– I recently saw these crowns on Instagram and I was blown away- they are so beautiful! Lyla’s rapidly approaching first birthday is going to be fairy themed, so this would fit perfectly!
- Stacked Baby Bracelets by Poppy Lane & Co.– That is Lyla’s tiny baby wrist, but her little bracelets no longer fit. I am so happy that I have such a sweet little keepsake, and will continue to buy her more as time goes on.
- Isabella Tent by Sugar Shacks Teepee– I recently wrote about this adorable play tent that we added to Lyla’s nursery. I absolutely love this little space, and I think it will be the perfect place for her to relax as she grows.
- Star Pillows– I have been obsessed with stars lately! I love these pillows from ColetteBreem on Etsy.
- Westport Doll House– a sweet and simple little dollhouse.
For the Boys
- Gap Plaid Shirt– My boys are all about the button-downs, which they refer to as “fancy shirts”. It’s all about compromise- they have very specific opinions on fit and material and color. These knock it out of the park every time!
- Katie Daisy Camping Print– I love everything Katie Daisy does, and this camping print would be perfect for their room at Camp!
- Gap Kids Fair Isle Hat- Gap again for the win! This hat is warm and stylish, and my boys actually like it!
- Pottery Barn Gray Glow in the Dark Chair– Somehow we never managed to get Cooper one of these classic chairs, and he has been asking. I know he will love that it glows in the dark!
- Sawyer Teepee by Sugar Shacks Teepee– The boys really love Lyla’s play tent, so I knew it would be a great gift to get them one of their own. I know they will have a blast with this!
- Brown Faux Fur Throw– this oversized throw is stylish and cozy.
- L.L. Bean Wicked Good Flannel Shirt- This shirt is classic and comfortable. You can’t go wrong!
- DeWalt Oscillating Multi Tool– I bought this for Mack last year, and he loves it! It is great for small projects around the house, where you need a saw but not badly enough to haul out the big guns. It’s also nifty for sanding corners!
- Beats Wireless Headphones– Another gift that Mack really loved! He wears these for running and says they work great.
- Moscow Mule Copper Mug– If your guy is into trendy mixed drinks, you can go wrong with the warm and masculine Moscow Mule mug.
For the Dog
- Dog Toy Basket- I have been looking for a spot to corral Lucy’s toys for ages. I love this bone-shaped basket!
- Grain Sack Dog Bed– It’s always nice when the dog’s bed matches your style! I love this bed. Cute little Frenchie excluded, unfortunately.
- Vintage Enamel Canisters- Right now our dog food is in plastic bins, which is utilitarian but not beautiful. These canisters make the perfect attractive storage!
- “All Gone” & “Feed Me Dishes”- These made me chuckle- I know Lucy is thinking those things when her bowl is empty and she’s staring at me mournfully.
- Gourmet Organic “Napawlitans”- Another little joke that I loved! These gourmet doggie treats are all organic, and adorable to boot.
Thank you so much for stopping by my gift guide today! Make sure to check out So Much Better With Age next to see what she rounded up. I’m sure it’s beautiful, Jamie has a great eye!
Here are the other guides on the tour!
Nina Hendrick (You are Here!)
Join the Weekly Newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email and access to our File Library. Download organizing and home decor printables FREE!